Event Details - Tell a Friend
Health - Other
|Date & Time:||
Wednesday, February 13, 2019
1:00 PM-6:00 PM
|Suggested Audiences:||Elders, Adult, College, High School|
Find Local Food & Accommodations
Milton Branch Library
Meeting Room C
855 Mayfield Road
Alpharetta, GA 30009-3035
|Cost:||All programs are free and open to the public.|
|Description:||Did you know that 1 in 7 people will need blood at some point in their lifetime, but only 1 in 20 will donate? You can make a difference!
Do something amazing today. Save a life. Give blood!
Remember 1 pint of blood can save 3 lives!
RSVP to www.redcrossblood.org and finding the Milton Library Blood Drive Page or by calling 1-800-733-2767
Things to know before hand:
1. Donations take approximately 45-60 minutes
2. Drink water a few hours before your donation: stay hydrated
3. You must be 17 years old to donate, 16 years old with parent permission (parent must be with you)
4. We can reserve approximately 4-5 donors per hour.
5. Small Q&A medical evaluation is required before donation
Entered by: Atlanta-Fulton Public Library System (LibraryComments@fultoncountyga.gov)
Created: September 9, 2018 at 6:52 PM
Last Modified: September 9, 2018 at 6:58 PM
The events posted on the Social Web are the creations of its users. Please contact the person posting the event with your questions or concerns. Commercial use of this content without the prior expressed written permission of the Social Web is strictly prohibited. See Legal Notice