Event Details - Tell a Friend
Writing - Competition
|Date & Time:||
Thursday, June 1, 2017 - Tuesday, August 1, 2017
|Suggested Audiences:||High School, Middle School|
Find Local Food & Accommodations
Sandy Springs Branch Library
395 Mt Vernon Highway
Atlanta, GA 30328
|Sponsored by:||Friends of the Sandy Springs Library (FOSSL)|
|Description:||Teen Writing Contest (150 words)
Share your idea on how to build a better world.
1. Competition is open to all Fulton County residents, or students in any Fulton County School, ages 12 to 18.
2. Only one (1) entry per contestant will be accepted.
3. Essays should be no more than 150 words.
4. Essays must be in Microsoft Office Word format.
5. Essays must be submitted electronically via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Participant must include the required information: name, age, school, home address,
telephone, email address.
7. Deadline for submission: August 1, 2017
1st Place: $100.00
2nd Place: $50.00
3rd Place: $25.00
Entered by: Atlanta-Fulton Public Library System
Created: May 12, 2017 at 7:21 AM
Last Modified: May 12, 2017 at 7:34 AM
The events posted on the Social Web are the creations of its users. Please contact the person posting the event with your questions or concerns. Commercial use of this content without the prior expressed written permission of the Social Web is strictly prohibited. See Legal Notice