Event Details - Tell a Friend
Health - Participation
|Date & Time:||
Wednesday, September 25, 2019
1:00 PM-6:00 PM
|Suggested Audiences:||College, High School|
Find Local Food & Accommodations
Milton Branch Library
Meeting Room C
855 Mayfield Road
Alpharetta, GA 30009-3035
|Cost:||All programs are free and open to the public.|
|Description:||Support the American Red Cross by giving blood today!
Remember 1 pint of blood can save 3 lives!
RSVP to www.redcrossblood.org and finding the Milton Library Blood Drive or by calling 1-800-733-2767
Reservations requested but not required. Walk-ins are welcome.
Things to know before hand:
1. Donations take approximately 45-60 minutes
2. Drink water a few hours before your donation: stay hydrated
3. You must be 17 years old to donate, 16 years old with parent permission (parent must be with you)
4. We can reserve approximately 4-5 donors per hour.
5. Small Q&A medical evaluation is required before donation
6. Please bring your photo ID.
Entered by: Atlanta-Fulton Public Library System (LibraryComments@fultoncountyga.gov)
Created: April 27, 2017 at 4:39 PM
Last Modified: December 11, 2018 at 5:33 PM
The events posted on the Social Web are the creations of its users. Please contact the person posting the event with your questions or concerns. Commercial use of this content without the prior expressed written permission of the Social Web is strictly prohibited. See Legal Notice